Online Enrollment and Registration is now open.
Online Registration is required for all students by August 3rd. Students will not be scheduled without registration. Homeroom teacher information will only be released to students that have registered online.
Returning Students from 2022-2023: You can register online by creating or updating your Parent Portal account. Click the link below to go to the Parent Portal.
- Your Parent Portal email address should be the one we have on file in the office for each of your students. Do not create a new account with a different email address this year.
- If you do not remember your username or password from last year, you can request it online by clicking the following links:
- If you are locked out for an incorrect password, wait twenty minutes and try again
- Each student will need a Parent Portal ID if they are not linked to your account (contact the campus after July 24th for the student portal ID)
New Students: You can create a new account and begin New Student Enrollment, but you will have to visit the campus after July 24th to furnish the required identification and documentation for your student. After that information has been approved, you will receive a Student Portal ID and will be able to complete online registration.
You will need to bring a physical copy of the following to the school:
- Proof of Residency
- Student's original birth certificate
- Student's social security card
- Up-to-Date shot record
- Parent/Guardian ID
- Previous school records if available