Health Services » Health Services

Health Services

Frost School Nurse
Nurse Assistant
  • In the State of Texas it is a requirement to show proof of immunizations before starting school.
  • If your child does not receive vaccines, you must have an original affidavit from the state.
  • If you are transferring from another school within the state of Texas, you must show proof of immunizations on day of enrollment. 
  • All other students will need records by the first day of school.