Frost Schools Homecoming Parade is rapidly approaching. Let’s make this a big event!
The parade is September 14th, and will leave the front of the school at 7:00 p.m. followed by the lighting of the letters and FREE hot dogs, chips and drinks on the east side of the school, (Minor Street).
If you have a group or business that you would like to represent in the parade, please contact Officer Kaloi at 903-998-7201.
The safety of our students and citizens of Frost is extremely important; therefore, the following rules will apply to anyone wishing to participate in the parade.
- Vehicles being driven in the parade must be operated by a licensed driver and have valid insurance. Driver assumes all risk and responsibility for passengers in their vehicle and for passengers on their float.
- ATV’s and side-by-sides are permitted and must have an adult in them during the parade.
- Bicycles and small-engine motorcycles may be driven in the parade and will have a section designated for them.
- Helmets MUST Be worn by children in the parade on either bicycles or small gas-powered motorcycles.
- NO Jumping on or off moving vehicles or floats and NO reckless driving or dangerous activities will be permitted!!
- Parade float Themes, costumes and decorations cannot be lewd or offensive, nor should they depict the use of drugs, alcohol, weapons, or tobacco.